Interactive Marketing, Internet Advertising, Email Marketing, Word of Mouth Marketing, Customer Retention Programs
HyperDrive has always believed that building your brand doesn’t happen overnight. And it doesn’t happen by blasting pretty pictures or clever messaging to the largest number of people possible hoping to pick up a couple of new customers.
To us, smart brands thrive by finding, growing, and pampering core fans to become brand advocates (or evangelists or brand fans or word spreaders) for you.
Have fans of a brand do the selling for you!
Research proves your future customers are far more likely to respond to another person’s likes or dislikes about a product rather than base their decision on corporate marketing-ease. So no matter how shiny your print ad or how expensive your TV commercial, chances are you could do a much better – and much less expensive – job growing your fan base by growing confidence in your brand.
We’ve been building ‘brand fan’ connections longer than most marketing companies.
Our clients will tell you that HyperDrive takes a different approach to marketing. And it really works! Take a look at what we’ve done for them by clicking their logo. Or better yet, just ask them. Request Client References.
We are especially proud of the work we’ve done for our clients.
It’s safe to say that our clients are very happy with the results we’ve helped them achieve. That’s why so many have been with us for years. What we do works. We have metrics to prove it, and many smiling clients to show it.
To get a feel for what we can do for you, you first need to see what we done for others. We’ll send you on your way with a collection of our favorite case studies. Read one or read them all, you’ll realize that HyperDrive Interactive may be able to make you and your brand our next success story.
- Well-established companies often come to us looking for a fresh, new look. Or they are start-up companies in search of direction, execution, and recognition to get their brand off the ground. We’ve helped many, we can help you too.
- Email Marketing
- If we could list one 21st century marketing specialty we offer, that would be Email Marketing. No spam around here. Our email campaigns are ‘by permission only’ to give customers the power to decide if they want to receive your emails. The more control you provide, the greater the chance a customer will remain a customer.
- Today there are many ways to digitally represent your company or brand on the internet. While it’s a good idea to have a website up and running, there are a more efficient ways to stimulate conversions or transactions. Landing pages, for example, have a single focus: to capture leads via a simple permission-based email sign up form and, ideally, make prospects act based upon a ‘just can’t say no’ trial offer.
- Social Media Marketing
- Once your website is up and running, merging search engine marketing, online retail stores, and social media efforts can produce a high-performing web presence. The winner that captures the most eyeballs is social media. Channels like facebook and twitter are entrenched into our society and have become critical marketing vehicles for many brands. But you have to know how to do it right and how to make it work with the rest of your campaign messaging. We can take you down the right path to get social with your #1 brand fans.
- Interactive Media
- In the battle for ever-decreasing attention spans, your promotion needs to be as powerful and as seamless as possible. We’ve become experts at synching online ads and direct mailings, viral messaging, word-of-mouth, and blog – which too have become an excellent way to foster two-way conversations with customers, with an increasing number of company websites (like ours!) transforming their online presence into a robust blog.
- Word-Of-Mouth Marketing
- Since we opened our doors on 1/1/01, HyperDrive has been all about the nurturing and growth of existing customers into ‘brand fans’ who love your product or service and want to tell others about it. to the futile attempts to attract new customers. Why? Because people don’t pay attention to ad campaigns. They pay attention to your fans.